Welcome to Capernwray, the beautiful diving venue on the edge of the Lake District.
There are lots of good reasons to visit what many regard as the UK’s finest inland diving centre - crystal clear water, great underwater attractions, amazing fish life, easy access, great facilities and friendly, highly-experienced staff whose sole aim is to ensure you have a fantastic day, above and below the surface. We think this place is pretty special and we hope you will think so too. We look forward to seeing you at Capernwray soon.
Tuesday 29th December
Wednesday 30th December
If you are booking for a club or group please call 01524735132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cylinder filling station now equipped with new compressors will be open for air and nitrox.
- The shop is open for limited numbers at a time.
- Equipment hire will be available. Please book in advance.
- The Porthole Restaurant will be open with the usual menu serving food inside or as take away.
- The Breathe Easy workshop will be able to take in cylinders and regulators as per normal. If it is closed please bring your items to be serviced to the shop.
|Winter Opening Times||Opens||Closes|
|Monday||Closed, except for Bank Holidays|
|View Christmas Opening Times|