Welcome to Capernwray, the beautiful diving venue on the edge of the Lake District.
There are lots of good reasons to visit what many regard as the UK’s finest inland diving centre - crystal clear water, great underwater attractions, amazing fish life, easy access, great facilities and friendly, highly-experienced staff whose sole aim is to ensure you have a fantastic day, above and below the surface. We think this place is pretty special and we hope you will think so too. We look forward to seeing you at Capernwray soon.
- Do need to book for weekends until further notice.
- Do not need to book at all.
- Group Bookings
- Dive schools and clubs intending on bringing a group at the weekend can now make a booking by phone or email.
- We will need the names of all those attending.
- The cylinder filling station now equipped with new compressors will be open for air and nitrox.
- The shop is open as normal.
- Equipment hire will be available. Please book in advance.
- The Porthole Restaurant is open for eat in or take away with space to allow for social distancing.
- The cylinder filling station equipped with new compressors is open for air and nitrox.
- The Breathe Easy workshop will be able to take in cylinders and regulators as per normal. If it is closed please bring your items to be serviced to the shop.
|Summer Opening Times||Opens||Closes|
|Monday||Closed, except for Bank Holidays|